The XTOP 2016 – 13th Biennial Conference on High-Resolution X-Ray Diffraction and Imaging – will take place in Brno, Czech Republic, from 4th to 8th September 2016. The first day is devoted to the companion school with tutorial lectures, aimed (not only) to students.
- November 30 – Conference papers for the Journal of Applied Crystallography are welcome.
News after the conference:
News before the conference:
- September 2: Magnificent statue of the margrave Jošt on a horse in front of the Scala is waiting for XTOP participants.
- August 26: List of posters updated.
- August 26: Registration for the school will open on Sunday 10.30. Registration for the conference will open on Monday morning.
- August 25: Twenty selected manuscripts from the conference will be published in a regular issue of Journal of Applied Crystallography with an open access. Two Guest Editors nominated from the conference participants will manage the whole procedure. Please submit your manuscripts till September 30 to the conference email.
- August 25: Conference timetable updated.
- August 18: Poster abstracts are still accepted. Those received till August 23 will be printed, others only online.
- August 11: List of talks updated.
- July 29: List of posters is available, split into two evening sessions.
- June 30: Conference timetable is available.
- June 22: List of talks has been published. The conference timetable will be announced in few days.
- June 17: Oral presentation were selected by the Scientific Advisory Board. We are now filling the timetable. List of talks will be announced next week.
- June 15: Bursary applicants selected. Six students will be supported via conference fee and one via accommodation.
- Preliminary schedule:
Companion school: Sunday 14:00 till 18:30, then dinner; Monday 8:30 till 13:00, then lunch.
Conference: starts on Monday 14:30, ends on Thursday by or after lunch.
You can use the rest of week to visit interesting places in Brno or around it (the Moravian karst, the Peace Monument of the battle of Austerlitz, ...).
- February 29 – Start of registration and abstract submission.